Family Care Foundation (FCF) Hunger Relief program
You may have read these statistics before, but just pause and think about it for a moment:
- Half of the population on earth, approximately 3 billion human beings, live on less than $2 a day.
- One billion people live on $1 a day.
This creates circumstances unimaginable for most of us.Literally billions of people cannot afford an adequate diet or life’s basic essentials. Yet this is the harsh reality they face daily, unrelentingly.
Family Care Foundation project managers work hard to bring both short-term relief and long-term solutions in communities around the world. Family Care Foundation project partners distribute food and other needs to the poor and homeless, support food factories, and assist orphanages and other institutions. Read more
Family Care Foundation programs include economic development and micro enterprise to help families and communities develop long-term sustainability.Family Care president Grant Montgomery adds, “In many emergency situations, the measure of cost effectiveness can be calculated in literal lives saved! Take last year for example, Family Care Foundation partner projects served 723,847 nutritious meals, as well as delivered 11,909,727 pounds (5,413,512 kg) of food to needy recipients worldwide.”
Other FCF Program-related:
- Family Care Foundation AIDS Care Program
- Family Care Foundation Medical Relief
- Family Care Foundation Women’s Empowerment
- Family Care Foundation Orphans & Street Kids Program
- Family Care Foundation Education Program
- Family Care Foundation Computer Literacy
- Family Care Foundation Drug Awareness
- Family Care Foundation Emergency Relief
- Family Care Foundation Facebook and Twitter
- Global Responsibility
- International Aid
- North Korean Refugees